Questa Engineering Corporation
is a well-established and stable civil, environmental, and water resource engineering and landscape architecture planning and design firm. Our multi-disciplinary, in-house team of experts is known for developing innovative solutions to a variety of complex environmental challenges. We are located in an attractive waterfront setting overlooking sailboats, marina, and San Francisco, near historic downtown Point Richmond and across from a regional park. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including medical, dental, paid time off, matching 401k after one year, and a fun, flexible, casual work environment (sorry, not served by public transit). Questa is an equal opportunity employer.
(updated November 3, 2017)
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Staff Engineer.
Prepare riverine enhancement/stabilization, fish passage, and wetland mitigation plans, trail alignment and construction documents, and small bridge and culvert layout and design. Prepare construction specifications, drainage studies, and environmental and permitting documents
- Experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Experience and training in civil engineering; hydrology, and/or hydraulic modeling desirable
- BS degree or higher
- 1-5 years of experience with roadway and trail and/or water resources engineering projects
- California P.E. or Calif. E.I.T.
- Computational modeling experience with Corps of Engineers hydrology and hydraulic models
- Familiarity with the California environmental regulatory process
- Working knowledge and experience with chapter 1000 of the Calif. Highway Design Manual
The successful candidate will be strongly motivated, highly capable, and committed to the interactive, working team environment.
We offer a challenging growth opportunity working with a dynamic group of professionals.
Closing date: open until filled.
To apply for an open position, send an email to the address below. Paste your response into the body of the email or attach a PDF or Word document. Include a cover letter with your resume outlining your interest and how you meet the above requirements. If you do not meet certain required or requested elements, please explain why you feel you are qualified.
Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line.